USDA Organic Certified Products

What is USDA ?

The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) is the U.S. federal executive department responsible for developing and executing federal laws related to farming, agriculture, forestry, and food. It aims to meet the needs of farmers and ranchers,  promote agricultural trade and production, work to assure food safety, protect natural resources, and end hunger in the United States and internationally.

What is mean by USDA Organic?

The USDA National Organic Program (NOP) develops the rules & regulations for the production, handling, labeling, and enforcement of all USDA organic certified products

If you see the "USDA Organic" or "Certified Organic" seal on your food, the item must have an ingredients list and the contents should be 95% or more certified organic, meaning free of synthetic additives like pesticides, chemical fertilizers, dyes and must not be processed using industrial solvents, irradiation, or genetic engineering, according to the USDA. The remaining 5% may only be foods or processed with additives on an USDA approved list.

Who will certify “USDA Organic”, if Health Supplement Manufacturers are outside USA?

Nearly 80 agents are currently authorized to certify, Agricultural farms and businesses to the USDA organic regulations. Most USDA-accredited certifying agents are allowed to certify Agricultural farms and businesses anywhere in the world. Farmers, ranchers, and processors may choose to work with any USDA-accredited certifying agent.

Currently few Organic Certifying Agents are available in India.Click To know more!

Is there any other Certifying body for Organic Products?

Yes.  A Few Countries having their own organic standards in order to ensure organic farming & Certification.

For example, India’s National program for Organic Production Standards, Swiss Organic Farming, Australian Organic, Defra for UK etc.

Who Certified Organicveda Health Supplement products as “USDA Organic” & “India Organic”?

Click here to know!

USDA Certificate Violation

Any organic operation violating the USDA organic regulations faces enforcement actions, which can include financial penalties or suspension/revocation of their organic certificate.

USDA Organic vs GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)

Organic products are against GMO. Yes, the use of genetic engineering or GMOs is prohibited in organic health products. This means an organic farmer can’t plant GMO seeds and hence organic manufacturers / producers can’t use any GMO ingredients.

What is an inorganic food?

Inorganic or Non-Organic are the same that are conventionally-grown fruits or vegetables loaded with pesticide and herbicide (chemical) residue is simply the meaning of inorganic products.

Benefits of Organic vs Inorganic

Organically grown crops, Organic foods may have higher nutritional value than conventional food. In the absence of pesticides and fertilizers, plants boost their production of the phytochemicals (vitamins and antioxidants) that strengthen the human body. Also, do not contain any additives or substances that may enhance the product like preservatives, artificial sweeteners or food coloring.

Consumption of non-organic food leads to gradual accumulation (“bioaccumulation”) of toxins and chemicals, carbon compounds exists in the body. This in turn can lead to a variety of health effects, mostly a result of various types of inflammatory processes as the accumulated toxins disrupt normal biological processes in the body and cause allergic reactions.

Organicveda's Certification

Request for Organicveda USDA Certification for your reference. Pls Click here to Contact Us

Choose From Our Wide Range of Health & Beauty Products. Start Shopping Now!